FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Van Man Charters Credentials are as follows:
*Full commercial insurance to industry standard, conforming to P.U.C. guidelines
*Member, Chico Chamber of Commerce, Main Street Chamber
Van Man Charters has 13 years experience developing wedding guest shuttle transportation, as well as local and out-of-area winery knowledge, and a history of casino knowledge. Van Man Charters sets a very high standard in appearance and presentation.
2. Yes, we can go anywhere! Van Man Charters is not “fixed route” or pre-scheduled like an airport shuttle.
3. A passenger van carries 14 comfortably. Larger groups can be served with a 23 passenger minibus or full size 47 passenger luxury coach with luggage bays, on board lavatory and DVD player.
5. The driver/hosts are Class “B” licensed, trained, and experienced.
6. Van and bus windows have maximum tint for privacy and ultraviolet ray protection. Great audio system, too.
7. limo or tour bus 23 passenger minibus and 47 passenger coach also available to accommodate any travel group or event.
8. A “charter” differs from a “shuttle” in that charter is by flat rate and private, like a limo. A typical shuttle takes individual fares, usually on a fixed, timed route to an airport. However, charter buses serve airports as well, and at any time. A charter is more cost-effective for groups of 4 or more, and maximizes comfort and convenience.
9. Driver gratuities are not included. This is at the client’s discretion. Industry rate is 15%.
10. Yes we can do carpools and commutes, just ask!